Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The solution to wild Gigas

Ever since the balancing update wild Giganotosauruses have been a real problem. The only natural way for them to die in the wild is to drown or be eaten by a megalodon which is difficult at best to achieve and highly unlikely. So I've created a Giga Buster. This wonder of engineering can take down a wild giga in 7-15 mins depending on the area it's in. If you have a wild giga threatening your base feel free to give FireKeepers a ring and we'll take care of it.

Name:  20160309095832_1.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  289.5 KB
    Name:  2016-03-08_00004.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  312.1 KB

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    ... So I've created a Giga Buster. ...
    Hmmm, the name is kinda too simple for such a pretty flying flower pot garden

Ah yes I suppose it does look like a floating garden to someone who doesn't play Ark. Well, those are organic turrets that shoot balls of poison slime at whoever is within range.

It looks like the Flying Fungal Fortress of D00M to me

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Oh, I thought that some of Doom games really had some Flying Fungal Fortress and tried to google it

V.I.P.
    Awww YISSSS!
    That rocks. also how did you get so many plots in such a small space?
    Did you guys kill that miserable green lizard stomping around in the beach-side swamp below green obelisk? ( level 16 male pale green)
    I spent a little time trying to lure him into the ocean but there was just too many things to distract in the swamp :/