Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have the same problem. People are playing already. How can I get whitelisted? Or should i just wait a little bit more?

The servers are not open yet. Only those that got whitelisted (donors) got on the server right now, but they can do nothing there since there are still things to sort out. After everything is working as it should you can join the server.

Oh hay!! wilson!! long time no see.

it seems it's still testing done on the server and I happened to be on the whitelist....

Quote Originally Posted by Madanosliw1 View Post
    When trying to log in it still says I'm not whitelisted. Any thoughts?

I want to build big town with huge population lol. may play on donor sometimes in the future for small builds

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Why play on freebie when you can play on donor aza?

New Spawned
    how can add-in myself into whitelisted ?

all my friends said they can log in in this morning,
    but i cant with the message you arent in the whitelist.
    btw , so excited for the new server !

It looks like the Freebie TFC server reverted back to it's whitelisted state. For some reason it's very difficult for a server to remember if it's on or off...

I've removed the whitelist again and hopefully it'll now stay non-whitelisted

Help me please.
    "Kicked whilst connecting to donortfchc: You are not whitelisted on this server!"
    I was in the whitelist, in 2014.

The following entry was automatically made when you donated this morning. Please check to see if this is your Minecraft account.
    Code:
    "uuid": "be9d08ff-d012-31de-9097-3281c10f0286",
    "name": "xrays7"
    It was done 2 minutes after payment was received:
    Code:
    [08:58:31] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 67/INFO]: [MinecraftMarket] Executing "/whitelist add Xrays7" on behalf of Xrays7
    [08:58:32] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 58/INFO]: [MinecraftMarket] Executing "/permissions player setgroup  donor" on behalf of Xrays7

http://mcuuid.net/?q=Xrays7
    Full UUID: b5510330-90ce-41d3-9df5-11f48f09ccca

PayPal operation code: 4ML77759JK455904P
    Last edited by Xrays7; 12th March 2016 at 14:08.

Strange. When I removed and added you again manually, the whitelist added the UUID I posted above.

I've now manually edited the whitelist with the UUID you provided. Can you try again?