Donor Discount Codes not working

Today I send out a bunch of discount codes to donors. They were meant to be part of a weekend sale. Unfortunately both the sale and the discount parts of the Minecraft Market we're using currently do not work. I have contacted support for the Minecraft Market which is run by a 3rd party.

So to simulate the sale I will manually lower all prices in the Minecraft Market by 25% starting tomorrow: Friday 18th through Sunday 20th of March 2016. They won't have the "Sale" label, but the prices will be the same as if it were an actual sale.

For the current donors who have received non-working discount codes. First of all, sorry about that. I didn't know they didn't work at the time :B
    The plan was to 25% off + the discount code for this weekend. This would allow current donors to upgrade their accounts by paying the difference minus the sale bonus. After the weekend only the discount code would remain for March and April.

So if you are already a donor and would like to take advantage of this deal, let me know the following:
    • The donor package you are interested in.
    • If it's for you for for someone else.

For donors it's 25% off + the discount code (2 code uses per donor). For everybody else it's 25% off starting on Friday.
    Package
    Regular price 25% off sale 25% off sale + discount code (this column is only for current donors)
    Donor €15 €11,25 €11,25 (25% off total, discount code does not apply to this tier)
    Donor Awesome €30 €22,50 €7,50 (75% off total)
    Donor Legendary €60 €45 €30 (50% off total)
    Donor Epic €100 €75 €60 (40% off total)

The donors that would like to use the discount code should not use the store. Instead they should donate via PayPal using the PayPal button on the front page. Be sure to add the Minecraft in-game name when donating directly. And let me know you are upgrading or gifting someone. We will then manually add the user permissions and whitelists.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I got a little bit lost.

So if I, as a donor, want to pay for somebody else's rank, I pay for the basic rank with discount, then I upgrade it with discount AND code? So completely new Donor Awesome in this scenario is 11,25+7,50=18,75. Right or wrong?

Wrong, it's better than that

Current donors pay the price in the right column. I don't care if it's for yourself or if you want to give it away. So if you, as a current donor, want to give someone else the Donor Awsome package you pay €7,50 and let me know who it's for.

That's a whopping 75% off sale right there.