Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RE: I need me and a friend unbanned

i apologise for the fact that i wrote my reply on my phone. spelling mistakes are expected on these rubbish iphone keyboards...

Well for one, you aren't using a spell checker in your browser... or you're just ignoring it

For Firefox you can get dictionaries here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools

Second: sentences start with an upper case letter ^^... and do not include smiles

Spelling sux

J, im using my iphone to type. The spell checker and auto capitalisation are switched off because, trust me, this would be a lot harder to read and understand!

There's a site that collects autocorrect fails. I won't link it here because some of them aren't for all ages. But some of them are brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    There's a site that collects autocorrect fails. I won't link it here because some of them aren't for all ages. But some of them are brilliant

i know the site and its really good ..iv just upgraded to the iPhone ..and i am dyslexic (honestly:blush but it comes to something when my spelling is better than the auto-correct on the dam thing
    The android based HTC desire i had before was much better ...even the voice recognition was better ( dont get me started on siri:@)
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

So you've upgraded to a revolutionary, magical and really expensive phone. And it's less good at some of it's basic functions than a non-Apple product.... Clearly it's your own fault