Thread: Banned

Banned

I understand why i am ban but if i go on to the server will i get ban again?

Also, can i get unban from the vanilla server. I didn't do anything bad on that server.

RE: Banned

if you understand why you are banned, why ask if you are allowed onto the server? submit a better arguement as to why you should be unbanned and your case will be reviewed by the moderator/admin team. untill then, the ban remains.

Quote Originally Posted by fog1014
    Also, can i get unban from the vanilla server. I didn't do anything bad on that server.
    If you get banned on one server, you get banned on all the servers. So that's 3 for the price of one.

fly, the first thing was about the towny server but J answered my second question.

my first question remains though, if i go back on the towny server will i get ban again???

fly, the first thing was about the towny server but J answered my second question.

my first question remains though, if i go back on the towny server will i get ban again???

From my understanding, if you're not perm banned and don't break the rules again, than no. You won't get banned. :P

fog. you were banned from all servers. use your brain and work out that:

fog + ban = not allowed on the server.

like i said, your arguement to be unbanned is rather pathetic as you havent even apologised yet. write a better response and it will be considered by the moderator team. you are not welcome on any server until you have requested to be allowed back on.

I said I was sorry and I am not perm ban but i will say it again.

I am sorry but i was so angry,confused, and annoyed that i said some i didn't mean. Can you (a.k.a. flyinginstyle) tell me why you are following me or saying that I am on the verge of being ban for reasons next time, and mabey tell me the reasons too.