Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just us?

V.I.P.

Is it just us?

Seo and I are getting a mods mismatched message. I know the server auto-updates. So in theory this shouldn't happen.
    IS it just something we've done?

Which server?
    If TnFC, did you use the pack code that we provided in the server info?
    If TFC, are you running a mod that is not allowed?

V.I.P.
    Oh no this is for the ARK server. Sorry I should have said so even thought this was in the Ark section.

Same error message for me, and the server is no longer listed in my in-game server list either.

Same Message

Same here haven't been able to log into the ARK server at all. The exact message is "Mod Version Mismatch. Please ensure the Server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all Mod content."

I have just attempted to manually update the ARK server. It sais it completed successfully, but I'm getting the same message as you guys. Also in my server browser it mentions that the server is running version 236.3 while my client sais it's on version 236.5 which would explain the message. What it doesn't explain is why the server is still on the older version.

Jiro, got any ideas?

Spoiler!

the same

I've got the same problem mod missing

Other servers are running 236.3 and I have no problem connecting. Seems 236.3 is the latest server version, 236.5 the latest client. Minor versions shouldn't affect connectivity apparently, so perhaps one of the mods does need updating manually?

Have you updated all the mods on the server? From what I know, ARK does download you the resources needed to connect to the server but it seems like the workshop does a force update to the client side mods while the server mods keep the same version.

The mods were not up to date. After nearly 2 months of no updates the mod authors decided to update the mods on a day I wasn't near a computer. Anyways, the server is being updated at the time of this post and should be up shortly.