Issue with life bar

I recently got into a fight with a skeleton and after he hit me my life bar dropped to zero. I did not die, It shows me a 0/1625 life points. Now I am taking damage which is reducing my max life points. I am concerned that when my max life is reduced to zero I will die. I have also been unable to open the clay jar where I store my food, so I am unable to eat. I can still drink from water jug and fill it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    What server it is? Please make a ticket there right near that clay jar you are talking about.
    [+] And, to strike out obvious, relog doesn't help?
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 16th March 2016 at 11:14.

I am on Donortfchc, The clay jar is in my inventory but I am unable to open it. when I right click it blinks but will not open. Logged off game, then restarted computer but no change. Opened a ticket for issue. I have yet to log on today to see if any response. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Balakhan

I had that issue too a few days ago. It seems like your player dat file got corrupted so we will need to reset it and recover the skills you had at that moment ( Jiro knows how to deal with that ) I think this error is caused by some flying projectiles that keep giving you "fictional damage" in a continuous loop. You won't die from it, no matter what. Someone can help you deposit your items. after that is done Jiro, or another admin can take care of your dat file.

Also can you give some details about the fight? Was the skeleton set on fire? Were there any existing arrows or spears stuck in the ground?

First of all I would like to thank both Marius49 and Jiro for their help in resetting my game. I spent several days travelling in game back to my base. Unfortunately right after I got back and got re-equipped I was hit by a spider and the same thing happened again. Could it be something with the chunk where I am based? I was hit several times by skeleton's and zombies on my way home and had no issue. Would it be best when reset to move my base? I would like to stay where I am but would move if it would help?

In the initial battle nothing unusual happened. I was moving toward a skeleton with a spear and there were maybe 2 zombies near it. It threw a spear and suddenly I had zero life.

The second time after re-equipping I headed out to my garden to get food (it was night) and a spider hit me from above. Two different mobs and as far as I can tell no unusual events occurred.

I will most likely take a break tonight. I should be back on tomorrow afternoon or evening. If an administrator is available for a reset that would be great. I can play on the Donor TFC server until they are available otherwise.

Thanks again for the quick help from both Marius49 and Jiro and sorry to the inconvenience.

Balakhan

Done. The only constant I'm seeing is it starts after a person takes damage. Not really quite sure what's causing it.

TonyLiberatto reported that he encountered something similar. It may be a KCauldron issue.

Right now the best way to prevent this issue is to not die

Seriously though. I can try downgrading KCauldron and see if that resolves the situation.

I have downgraded KCauldron on all of TFC servers to the version we were using on the previous servers. Let me know if that makes any difference.

The TnFC server has not been downgraded because the newer version of KCauldron has fixes for some of the mods in that mod pack and since it uses a custom version of TFC which may not be affected. Let me know if people enounter this problem there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The TnFC server has not been downgraded because the newer version of KCauldron has fixes for some of the mods in that mod pack and since it uses a custom version of TFC which may not be affected. Let me know if people enounter this problem there as well.
    That's where I first encountered the problem, on the TnFC server. Same thing, full life >> 1 hit from a skele >> instant 0 HP bug.