You Are Minecraft

From minecraftforums.net:
    It wasn't long ago that the You Are Minecraft project wrapped up, bringing in over 90,000 unique player statues, all built by hand! A number of notable personalities took part, including team members from Mojang (Jeb's model in particular is quite a looker).

All said, the project was an incredible success, bringing in players from across the globe and uniting them in a single goal - to make your player avatar in Minecraft!

I've downloaded that map and put on my server. You can see all the almost 90.000 statues. flyinginstyle, Marius49 and myself are all in there somewhere. See if you can find your own statue

You can access the server at: mc.happydiggers.net:25567
    You'll enter the server in creative mode, which mean you can fly by pressing space twice. Then press space to fly up, and press shift to fly down.

A word of caution: it's a very heavily modified map. It runs with a default view distance of 15 blocks which means you'll get 5 times more chunks compared to the Towny server, which for some of you will mean lag. Is it worth a little lag to see those thousands and thousands of hand made statues? Absolutely

Enjoy!

RE: You Are Minecraft

It truely is a brilliant server if, like me, you brave the lag. But yeah, some awesome looking statues in there. I'd fly around all day just looking at some of them. Its a shame there is no link to download the specific skins but still, great server idea J

I'll be looking for all three of yours so hope i find atleast 1.

My previous Daft Punk skin is in line 2. Flying's previous Mickey Mouse skin is in line 182. And Marius' ninja skin is somewhere in between. That should narrow it down a bit

if you use the command '/row (number)' you might find it easier

I found my first skin i had lol xD

My skin is in that photo
    Nuff Said

I see my old skin and this has inspired me for my next house idea.

Thx a ton!