Thread: [ theft ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[ theft ]

Failed trying to connect to jail: You're not whitelisted

So yeah, that happend.

Story: i tried to connect to server to play, suddenly that message pops up and i see "jail" in it, i quickly go to the website to see if its just lag or that im actually "jailed / banned". Then i see that RainnnManx posted:

" TheArmyKing10: Massive theft "
    " XAgentDemitrionX: Massive theft "

To be clear, XAgentDemitrionX is my brothers account and i asked him if he actually stole form a town because i didnt do it so who else would it be? were on same ip so i know the reason staff banned me as well. My brother said he thought it was boring so he just went around and trolled others stuff and ruined 1-2 towns he could join. I have nothing to do with my brothers theft, one reason bc i still wanted to play the server without any problems + i usually dont play with my brother because hes a pain in the ass, he just asked for a TFC server to play, if i wanted to play with him i wouldve asked him to join my town but i didnt play with him and just left him doing whatever he wants. I understand that i also got banned because we share the same ip and that staff thought it was another accounts of mine but it isnt. SO i just wanna know if this can be solved? i dont want to lose the only server i found that i can play on just because of my brothers stupidity.. I can take the time in jail for what he did but i dont want to spend the time banned bc of him please.

"My brother did it"

You have no idea how often we've heard that excuse.

I don't think we've given you an IP ban yet. But thanks for the good idea, we'll be sure to do that.

rly you dont trust me???

look for "alex boar" on facebook (me) then look for (toni boar) then we will see if i lie or not..

even add me "alex boar" as friend and i will respond that its actually me.

You have given us no reason to trust you. If you know your brother is someone who does bad things, you should have locked your computer and taken better care to not let your Minecraft account fall into bad hands. If your story is true then you were grossly negligent causing a ton of trouble for people and more work for staff.

So no, I don't trust you. You are not to be trusted. Also, like any sane person should, I don't use Facebook.

HE has a computer as well dammit, now i see why lady left. Just because someone in my family does bad does that mean i have to get punished as well? and MY account has nothing to do with the theft.

Ye, just because i have proof you ignore it, i have proof that i have a brother which did that and just because of him i got banned.
    So why i get punished for something i didnt do, huh? just because im right and you're wrong. I've tried to be nice and work this out but you just ignore the fact that i have proof which can help me solve this.

When you where on and your brother was doing this did you tell them not to do it? That it was bad?

I said i never played with him, just gave him the ip and let him play alone.
    I hate taking blame for his bad stuff, even in real life i get blamed for bad stuff hes doing because hes involving me ( at least i give him a slap to the face afterwards ) and thats what i hate. This isnt the 1st time i get banned from a server because of idiotic stuff my brother does just to get revenge at me for bullying him ( which he deserves ). I just wanna know why did i get involved in all of this?