Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ theft ]

YE i admit he gave me stuff but how wouldve i know he stole them? he just told me he was bored already and wanted to give me some stuff, i didnt suspect it was stolen from a town. I just thought the items was what he had in the town. He gave me some ingots, ores and food. Now when i asked him where he got the stuff from he said he had stolen those and that i never asked him if he stolen them or now. Ye its my fault that i never asked him where he got the stuff from, but i did not know he stolen them, i would just give the stuff back to the people and apologize but i wouldnt be able to as im banned. i never asked him where he got the stuff as i kinda liked the stuff and never got the idea that maybe they were stolen. I know you just gave the stuff back to the people but i know EXACTLY which stuff were theirs and which were mine, if i wouldnt be banned i wouldve come on and give the stuff back and apologize. Im not a guy that steals stuff but sometimes my head doesnt go through and just do stuff without realizing.

In your first post you said:
    "My brother said he thought it was boring so he just went around and trolled others stuff and ruined 1-2 towns he could join. I have nothing to do with my brothers theft, one reason bc i still wanted to play the server without any problems + i usually dont play with my brother because hes a pain in the ass, he just asked for a TFC server to play, if i wanted to play with him i wouldve asked him to join my town but i didnt play with him and just left him doing whatever he wants."

In your fourth post:
    "I said i never played with him, just gave him the ip and let him play alone."

Last post:
    "YE i admit he gave me stuff but how wouldve i know he stole them? he just told me he was bored already and wanted to give me some stuff, i didnt suspect it was stolen from a town. I just thought the items was what he had in the town. He gave me some ingots, ores and food"

You said he trolled some towns, and that hes a pain in the a.
    So why did you not put that he may have given you stolen items in the first post?? Why didn't you report it if you knew he trolled some towns, if you want ed to still play on this server without any problems?

He gave you some ingots, ores and food...
    The list was 13 pages long,
    Roughly 50 logs
    over 250 mortar
    redstone, cobble, vessels, feathers, gems, brick, wrought iron sheets, well over 300 ore, etc...
    That's not some, that's massive...

Arrow

by some i meant some vessels which contained tons of stuff so yes you're right that its a massive amount of stuff. If i was you i wouldve done the same to someone who stole but im just asking for a 2nd chance. its the only server tfc that i like and is actually "english".

that's clearly thief man... accepting a bunch of unknown resource? that's not sane to do.

This has been dragged out long enough. It's a shame people don't visit the ban threads in the forums before making bad decisions. A ton of these people that get banned come back realizing that they screwed their chances to play on the best TFC servers. Unfortunately you are now one of these people. The ban is permanent.