[I am not sure where to post this issue but this is the only thread relating to the Technode server.

I believe we are not able to progress in technology because vanilla items are protected or restricted. Jiro noticed that we are unable to produce wool blocks from wool cloth so that closes the Forestry part to us. I cannot convert TFC glass bottles to vanilla so I am unable to get creosote oil from the coke oven as well. I cannot craft the steel furnace that was found in the quest book as that is a vanilla item.

The only thing I noticed is that all these items are listed as vanilla and that is why I think having vanilla items protected/restricted is preventing us from progressing beyond normal TFC.]

I posted this issue earlier in the wrong forum section and InsaneJ removed the protection scripts for vanilla items on the technode server, but it does not seem to fix the issue.

I also noticed that the vanilla cobblestone that was world generated is now missing. Basically some of the items which are not craftable are things like wool block, steel furnace, vanilla glass bottles from tfc bottles and tfc charcoal from the vanilla charcoal produced from a coke oven. When you put the items into the crafting grid the product shows very briefly then disappears. You are not able to click on it quickly to get the item as it will appear in your inventory for a split second then disappear.

Also, I tried using a production table from Steve's workshop mod and that did not allow me to create the item either. I also tried to create an item outside a town to see if towny was somehow involved.

That is all I can think of regarding this issue, thanks for looking into it.