This thread is out of date and closed!

You can find updated information here: http://happydiggers.net/content.php?...erver&tabid=37

SkyBlock: you spawn on a small island high up in the sky. There is nothing around but air and the void below. The island has a tree and a chest with a few items. In the distance you can see another floating island. It's small and looks like it's made out of sand...

With those limited recourses at your disposal you have to survive and complete tasks, it's very addictive. You can read more about it here. Dom has made a couple of videos about it, below is the first one:

Everybody I've spoken about SkyBlock thinks it's awesome. It's a single player experience that basically turns Minecraft into an actually challenging game. There is also a multi-player server for SkyBlock, but it is extremely laggy to the point of being unplayable. And that is where this thread comes in...

I've set up a couple of SkyBlock servers which will be made available to our generous donators. The rules are as follows:
  • Each SkyBlock server is for 2 people. No more, no less. Servers will be whitelisted giving only those 2 players (and the mods) access to the server.
  • For each server, the two players combined need to have donated $50 or more. So if one played donated $10 and the other $40, that's fine. Also, donations are cumulative. So donating 5 times 5 makes you a donor of $25.
  • There are currently 8 servers available so it's first come, first serve. If you no longer wish to play on your SkyBlock server, or if you simply wish to start over with another player please let us know so we can free up servers so they become available to others.
  • You may request a server by sending me a PM. Include the Minecraft name of the other person you wish to join the server with.

I not sure if it's appropriate to post the list of donations made by people, I'll let Dom figure that one out. So if you forgot how much you donated you can ask him about it

In case you are wondering how to donate, that is simple. Please go to the Donation Page.

Any questions, comments, suggestion and other feedback are welcome. Oh, and don't forget to team up with your best buddy before someone else does