Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is everyone besides my tribe an admin?????

Ok, so first of all the game literally doesnt show any other players on the Ark server search screen but when i log onto the server and check ''view players'' on steam it shows me like 4 other players...?! Are all of those players admins? Why are they hidden?

Next thing. Is the ''FireKeepers'' tribe an admin tribe? They have some things that couldnt be possible without having admin rights and spawn commands.
    They have blocked some of the best locations on all the maps with an amount of dinos and turrets that is just absurd. They have a tamed alpha dragon ?! wtf?

Either i miss understood some of the mods that are active on the valhalla map, as in some mod that allows for alpha tames or they are admins.

So? What is the deal here? Server unplayable because admins are ''playing''? Or some mod i missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shacck View Post
    Ok, so first of all the game literally doesnt show any other players on the Ark server search screen but when i log onto the server and check ''view players'' on steam it shows me like 4 other players...?! Are all of those players admins? Why are they hidden?

Next thing. Is the ''FireKeepers'' tribe an admin tribe? They have some things that couldnt be possible without having admin rights and spawn commands.
    They have blocked some of the best locations on all the maps with an amount of dinos and turrets that is just absurd. They have a tamed alpha dragon ?! wtf?

Either i miss understood some of the mods that are active on the valhalla map, as in some mod that allows for alpha tames or they are admins.

So? What is the deal here? Server unplayable because admins are ''playing''? Or some mod i missed?
    You've "miss understood some of the mods that are active". Scorched earth tabula rasa allows taming of certain alpha wyverns, and had events for such tames as well.

Absolutely nothing in the FireKeepers tribe (My Tribe) is spawned in. The only thing in the entire world (Valhalla) that was spawned in were the 2 public stargates located at both obelisks on the map. Everything I have in my tribe is obtainable by others. I know a lot about this game. I have logged 3,000 game hours and know about all the mods on the servers because I selected them and set them up. Naturally, my bases are grandious and well defended to prevent people from attacking my bases. Who wouldn't have turrets protecting their bases?

And I'm the only admin that frequents the Ark HappyDigger servers.

Oh, ok then. So you did all that on your own did you? Resepct! :-)

I have to ask you tho, you thought it was a good idea for the ADMIN tribe to seal off and hold some of the best locations on all maps, not just valhalla. Blocked off caves, blocked off obelisk, Your TheIsland base is literally preventing ppl from going to a big portion of the Snowbiome...
    I really dont want to be a diq here but it does seem really strange to see the admin tribe block off stuff while we have a ''no blocking of resources etc '' rule in place.
    Also, i would like to know that if i was to anex one of your many many locations, for example one that you have ''claimed'' with a stargate whether or not my tribe will get wiped or attacked to such an extent that it feels like a wipe by the alpha *cough* ADMIN tribe?
    Where on valhalla can a 3 + man tribe build that isnt blcoked off by You or Darkside? I check every single cave that isnt WIP.
    You want me to build on some hill top like a guy who has 200 hours in the game?

I have 2 k hours in this game and i played all maps across the board for at least 300 - 800 hours each.

Can Valhalla Tabula rasa stuff like the Alpha dragons be transported to the other maps? Or are TheIsland and SE still safe from the crazyness that is ''Tabula rasa''?

When i checked these servers i checked the Tabula Rasa mod and all i got from the steam page was that it would allow for SE creatures on regular maps, i never read anything about taming Alphas anywhere. This is why i am more than a little suprised.

Since i got you here now i might aswell say something more about valhalla compared to TheCenter if you dont mind, please understand i am not trying to deminish the experience of players currently enjoying valhalla, i only speak after having played both maps for far too long.
    TheCenter is supperior in everyway. I read your reasoning for chosing Valhalla ''TheCenter allows for players to block off resources more than they would be able to on Valhalla'' for example is far from what i experiences on TheCenter offical crossark.
    THEHUNDREDcrossark to be exact. The NO.1 server at the time of crossark release. Resources are available for everyone, TheCenter works exactly like valhalla in that regard. What resources are you reffering to? Maybe i am missing something, not like that would be the first time xD I totally missed how crazy the Tabula rasa mod is for example :-S

PS: Just because you claim you dont spawn in doesnt change your appearance or the idea ppl might get. When i was hosting my own TheCenter server on Nitrado i also told everyone i never used my admin powers to do anything, but deep down inside i knew that was a lie. Admins end up spawing in stuff. Thats just how it usually goes. What is stopping you from spawning in any tame you want? Nothing. Just something to think about when you look at my current situation.

PSS: So why are people not showing up on the ARK players list but show up on ''Steam view players''? Nearly forgot about that one hehe :-) It makes your server look dead :-S

Also, i recall Darkside telling me he is an admin :-S So there are other admins out there besides yourself :-b
    Last edited by Shacck; 4th January 2017 at 11:15.

Also, i recall Darkside telling me he is an admin :-S So there are other admins out there besides yourself :-b
    Check our staff page. Does anyone have evidence of Darkside claiming he's an admin? I have no idea who Darkside is. So unless it's a Steam name from one of our staff members that I am not aware of, that's insta-ban right there.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Check our staff page. Does anyone have evidence of Darkside claiming he's an admin? I have no idea who Darkside is. So unless it's a Steam name from one of our staff members that I am not aware of, that's insta-ban right there.
    Wowow wait a minute my man :-D Dont ban people. My tribe mate who met him about a month ago ingame told me he said he was an admin. But i in no way have proof nor am i 100% sure so dont do anything pls.

Also, Darkside in no way looks like he is an admin when judging by his bases. The Tribe that i suspected of admin abusing was Firekeepers. The things i counted in both their bases are just unreal. And yes, i took a better look using the load in glitch + underground flying. Dont blame me... its this valhalla map with all the bugs...

Firekeepers have major homebases on every map, block at least 1 obelisk i know of, block at least 3 caves that i know of and i have, have giant metal boxes and mini bases all over the place and to top it all off i literally never seen ANY structure of theirs that was NOT metal... ?! Come on guys.... xD So they take all metal parts they need all the time with them? Having every single piece on every map metal just smells of spawn in.

Also, check your whitelists... Nobody who isnt on there can use admin commands.... It really shouldnt be hard to tell who is using admin commands. From hosting my own server on nitrado i know a thing or two about this.
    Last edited by Shacck; 4th January 2017 at 13:08.

Just to clear up one point, I play as DarkSide tribe, although haven't been active on HappyDiggers for a little while. I'm a 'moderator' rather than admin, which in Ark (unlike Minecraft) requires me to have admin access. I think I've only issued commands once under direct instruction from Jiro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoker View Post
    Just to clear up one point, I play as DarkSide tribe, although haven't been active on HappyDiggers for a little while. I'm a 'moderator' rather than admin, which in Ark (unlike Minecraft) requires me to have admin access. I think I've only issued commands once under direct instruction from Jiro.
    :-D Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry i thought you had said admin :-( My bad

This is ridiculous. If you have a problem with an admin playing their own server then feel free to join another server. I enjoy Ark, therefor I will play it. InsaneJ (The owner) doesn't enjoy ark, he doesn't play it.

PS: Just because you claim you dont spawn in doesnt change your appearance or the idea ppl might get. When i was hosting my own TheCenter server on Nitrado i also told everyone i never used my admin powers to do anything, but deep down inside i knew that was a lie. Admins end up spawing in stuff. Thats just how it usually goes. What is stopping you from spawning in any tame you want? Nothing. Just something to think about when you look at my current situation.
    Just because you had no self control with your admin commands doesn't mean we don't. We are a casual gaming community that has been around for several years. We have strict rules regarding admin abuse. It simply doesn't happen here. Got a problem with that? Feel free to find another server.

Metal is EASY to gather. Ever heard of quetz/anky? 2k hours and you're dumbfounded by metal bases? I've played a decent chunk of my time on Official PvP servers as well and never had a problem making massive metal bases. Resource 3x multipliers make base building a piece of cake. If you know how to play you can build a large metal base (from scratch/new characters) with all the amenities in a week or less with a friend.

The island: As far as I know FireKeepers only has 2 caves blocked. It's PvPvE, meaning PvP is in there somewhere. If you so badly want to get into a cave I own you have options, that doesn't mean there won't be retaliation. And what exactly is blocking off stuff in the snow biome? People have full access to the entirety of the snow biome minus ONE Iceberg and a flat beach isolated by itself with NO resources on it.

wow. Just. wow.

The HappyDigger admins and community are by far the best group of people I've had the pleasure of playing with. To even assume otherwise means you've been burned before and cannot believe an honest bunch of people for their word. Please keep in mind these servers cost money and maintenance to keep running, which you do not have to pay for. I can attest to the playing time and hard work by Jiro.

If ya want to play relatively pain free, enjoy our servers. Tooting your own horn because you cant believe your eyes, have fun somewhere else.

Jesus....

I never said i have a problem with an admin playing his own server.... Can you post the line where i said that? Or are you just reading into it and trying to turn me of?

I said, ''The Tribe that i suspected of admin abusing was Firekeepers.'' .Read it.
    What does this mean?
    Does this mean i was scared Firekeepers where abusing admin rights befor getting a reply OR does it mean i dont want admins to play?

Hmmm. Read it, please for the love of god, read the comment i made, Take it at facevalue and DONT for crying out loud read between the lines or make up things i didnt say. That is not fair to anyone involved.

I guess you guys just hear what you want to hear. lol

''Feel free to find another server.'' right, i never understood why people feel the need to say such a thing.
    Isnt it obvious that i have that choice? I am in here because i would rather NOT ''find another server'' But here you are giving me the best advice. Instead of explaining it to me you simply start off with ''go find another server'' Just brilliant.

''If you so badly want to get into a cave I own you have options, that doesn't mean there won't be retaliation.'' This is EXACTLY why i made this post. If you, as a fully kitted out admin feel it makes sense to blcok off most locaitons and then say ppl ''can'' take them back but would have to fight you (the admin) over it... that just doesnt make sense to anyone who starts off on this server. How could you think this would work out? I mean, in theory, i am going to blow up one of your stargates to claim an area and then have you on your alpha dragon whrecking my shit a couple of days later... this is why i made this post. And you downright say ,yes you will rek my shit. GG

All this in a game where it is literally impossible to create the perfect defence, ESPECIALLY on valhalla with underground flying bugs.

Just to recap, not a single question i posted outside of ''Are fire keepers admin abusers'' has been answered and instead i was told to leave the server.

You guys are truly a special community. This thread does indeed paint a picture.

As for metal farming, yes i farmed over 125 k metal in the past couple of days. That still doesnt mean that everysingle one of my structures is metal. Logistics? Full metal bases to the extent that firekeepers have them smells of admin abuse is all i said, i never said they where. I was asking IF they where. Because by the looks of it it might aswell have been spawned in metal.

Reading comprehension is key here.

The way you overreacted after all i did was ask, shows that i hit some sort of nerve, if you where 100% guilt free in your own mind you wouldnt have reacted the way you did.

Anyways, from your perspective it must look like i said
    ''Admins are not allowed to play''
    ''farming metal is impossible''
    and
    ''I dont believe a word the admin says''

When infact i have not said a single one of these things. You might want to stop making up stuff. Not that it matters at this point but just for other futur players who could dare to question things. Try to read what they actually said instead of coming up with your own version and putting words in their mouth. Thanks.

Last thing ''2k hours and you're dumbfounded by metal bases?'' I explained this but...
    you have 3k hours and you chose valhalla over TheCenter.... ?!?!? Beccause you think resources are blocked off easly on TheCenter.....what....
    Come on dude, have some fucking perspective here. You are definatly not the one who should be pointing fingers like that. Not after chosing valhalla, a buggy mess, over TheCenter. I can fly inside your base for crying out loud....

You have created the alpha dominace effect from official servers, the very thing that ruined most if not all of the offical servers befor crossark, which ruined them evenmore, was implemented. I spoke out and got nothing but scorne. What a joke.
    Last edited by Shacck; 5th January 2017 at 11:00.