Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Freebie TFC] Theft Report

Hello everybody,
    I am starting this thread to report a theft/grief by SladostGames which happened around 13:43 CET (according to Prism readings). SladostGames was a member of my town Karnburg for a while before this thing happened. Never being an easy-going person to deal with, I have been only waiting for this kind of act being committed.

The following items were taken from the public smithy (opened a ticket there):
    - a red steel hammer + some flux from a public anvil (which was broken and the items were not returned after the anvil was placed back)
    - a bunch of bronze tools meant for newcomers and public use (a bronze hammer, 2 bronze picks, wrought iron axe + pick)

+ noticed some griefing at my old camp I used to set up with Spieler4096 when we were starting here (this is a bit older case, warned SladostGames about this before, no repsonse or repair done and he probably continued), put the coords of the place to a message included to the ticket (I have opened my maximum number of tickets, apparently).

So I kicked the guy from my town to prevent any further problems, asked him several times for giving the items back, no response at all (he was online when I found out). A moment after this, a new player joined (nickname: hellakittehs), noticed SladostGames giving some items to that player at the spawn (a friend or an alt perhaps?).

I am attaching screenies recording the Prism evidence to this case + some shots of SladostGames giving items (including the stolen wrought iton tools) to hellakittehs.
    Name:  2016-05-13_14.31.59.png
Views: 164
Size:  423.2 KB
    Name:  2016-05-13_14.32.04.png
Views: 178
Size:  409.9 KB
    Name:  2016-05-13_14.32.04.png
Views: 178
Size:  409.9 KB

I am not sure if this is banable or anything, therefore I don't insist on anything like that.
    If you need any more information, I am prepared to be asked.

Thank you for reading this and for investigating the case!
    Sincerely,
    Elbe97
    Attached Images Attached Images