Hello everyone on the forums, I'm sadly here having to report a griefer that I had invited to my town, (unknowingly of intent) who proceeded to completely raid my forge, destroy half my farm (which is not as big of a problem), part of my freezer and then leave. At this time cursing was also used, I do have an ss of this, Elborax was there as well.

Of course during this time I caught up on what he did and kicked him out of the town but still I lost all my metals and tools. If possible (and else I'd rather quit) I'd like these refunded to the time before BigBrollicRequis took them all. However, I tried using prism and no activity from him shows up in the logs so I don't know what to do since that is the evidence we're supposed to provide, I won't do anything in that area so any mods may prism to check, I might just be doing it wrong or something. I more or less know what he took because it's all stored by me; 21 bronze, 45 tin, 110 bis bronze, 95 copper, 1 iron, 60 gold and then a bunch of tools, I think around 20 ingots worth of them. On the farm I only need to have seeds for the things I didn't have a lot of, again no prism activity found by me? 10 cabbage seeds, 5 bean seeds, 10 squash seeds.

I really hope we can figure this out because it's absolutely ridiculous if it were to stay this way.

Pic is kind of large so I imgurd it instead: http://imgur.com/JTt925z