Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Do you think we can expect more than 50% discount on Just Cause 3 and Far Cry 4? Or maybe they will drop base price soon after the sale and next short sale will be much cheaper?
    From one side, I don't need them much, I have plenty of games. From other side, a vacation is coming soon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Do you think we can expect more than 50% discount on Just Cause 3 and Far Cry 4? Or maybe they will drop base price soon after the sale and next short sale will be much cheaper?
    From one side, I don't need them much, I have plenty of games. From other side, a vacation is coming soon ...
    On a first note, those games will drop in price over time so much that you won't event remember they were once AAA titles starting at ~60$ when they launched. So yea, it is worth the wait and you will be able to get it at even a lower price on retail.
    On a second note, it's summer time. So instead of playing games all day go have some fun outside. :P

Time to mine that real world iron, ain't it?

Name:  mountain-1282336_960_720.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  198.3 KB

Meh, it's extremely hot outside and the surroundings are not good. Also lot of ticks this year. So I better stay home, play games and do hobbies