I've been playing this Primitive+ DLC since the official servers came up about a week ago and it is a lot more buggy then I had hoped. A lot of the added items don't work or can't be placed, which leads to spending engram points on things you can't use. It also takes a very long time to join a server, well over 5 minutes even with a solid state drive. If you can get over that, it is a pretty interesting mod that makes raiding very difficult.

We have too. my wife has more issues than i do starting it up however it isnt 5 mins. have not had any issues so far with the mod itself regarding items.

I'm my tribes blacksmith and so far the stone knife, viking axe, longbow, and steel safebox don't work at all. The battle axe is a joke with barely over 10% the damage of a much easier to make sword. Overall fun though and it is balanced to give the defender a big advantage in raiding with the top building pieces being very cheap and easy to get tons of.

i will check these.

primitive

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    We have too. my wife has more issues than i do starting it up however it isnt 5 mins. have not had any issues so far with the mod itself regarding items.
    I really like the textures with more capabilities in building, not just limited to thatch, wood, stone and metal. There is lumbar, brick and adobe. You can actually make windows for your windows. There have been a few items that haven't worked. But to have a box for fiber storage, that takes only fiber and is labeled that way and holds 100 units is awesome. You lose a few things which I don't like. Like refrigeration and electrical But there are various preserving type bins. One just for meat. It breaks it down for those of us that like things in a 'certain' place or really organized. I have had an easier time building on the server we've tried vs. building on Valhalla. But if I add the s+ mod to it ...I might not have some many differences. Most storage devices hold at least 25% more than the standard .

I don't know why I have the boot up issues that I do. It's irritating he logs in bam. Me usually have to 'join the server' 3 times even if it's the last version I played.

~Khajera

Also, most items/bugs have been fixed. Least that we have tried or noticed.