Thread: Ban Appeal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Ban Appeal

Hello, my name is whitefang249. i was banned quite a while ago by jiro, for swearing so when i try to logon i am sent to the jail, i would like to be unbanned i am sincerly sorry for swearing and will not do it again.
    please.

MCUsername: whitefang249
    Last edited by whitefang249; 9th August 2016 at 22:34.

Unhappy

i know...i am sincerly sorry..is there any chance i can have another chance? ive stopped swearing now

Unhappy

if you guys could find it in your hearts to unban me i would be eternally grateful, you guys are the best TFC server i know of and id love to start playing again. i promise i will never swear, grief or break any rules.

Unhappy Please

im begging you please give me another chance i just want to play...

I don't have a problem with you being downgraded back to a warning. However, you should know that the tiniest slip-up will result in a permanent ban. I suggest you re-read the rules carefully. RainnMannx could you take care of un-banning this player?

i am sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    I don't have a problem with you being downgraded back to a warning. However, you should know that the tiniest slip-up will result in a permanent ban. I suggest you re-read the rules carefully. RainnMannx could you take care of un-banning this player?
    Thaky you jiro..i am sincerely sorry for how i treated you, i have matured AND i have a guess at where you name came from? was it from a series named gadget? a flipnote serious?