Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    I got a lost connection timeout and closed the game. The game updated and now I can't join or see the server, probably because of the update. I wish I was paying attention to it.

The servers have been updated.

I'm not able to connect still. Connection timeout.
    I cannot claim vote reward because of this, running out of time.
    Last edited by Kagehamaru; 18th July 2018 at 06:37.

Servers have been updated.

Looks like they crashed again. I've restarted them, they should be back in a few minutes.

Jiro, would you take a look please?

Two servers have crashed again. I'll leave them off until Jiro can take a look at the problem.

All Ark servers are online once again. I don't see anything blatantly wrong at first glance, but I don't have much time to really dig into any underlying problems right now. I should be able to get a clearer picture this weekend. In the mean time, continuing to start up servers that may crash shouldn't do any harm other than causing players headaches. If any servers crash again I may shutdown the plugins tomorrow when I'm able to get back on. Hopefully it doesn't come to that before I can investigate the problem.

Ragnarok server crashed. I was just taming bears too, sucks.

I've started the servers again. No idea how long they'll last now :B

My guess is something updated that's now causing problems. Let's hope they update again and fix things soon.