Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    For an unknown reason the router has factory defaulted itself so all port forwards are off and I can't remote in to make changes. I may need to revisit setting up a pfsense router because the netgear nighthawk seems to be unreliable. I will see if I can stop by and add some ports so the Ark servers are accessible.

I may not have mentioned this before, but I keep the server at a family member's house in a nearby city 20 minutes away for fiber connection and one of the cheapest electricity rates in the country. So when the router/connection is having issues I typically can't do anything until I visit and troubleshoot what's going on.

3 of the 4 servers are accessible again according to battlemetrics. I haven't confirmed in game.

Routers with a mind of their own. hehe Glad you have a family member willing to do that for you. I would be the one that would have everything, but my family would expect me to manage it too.

I figure you're busy and I'm the only one asking. That's why I say when you can get to it.

Ark servers will be down for an hour or so for maintenance.