Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    For an unknown reason the router has factory defaulted itself so all port forwards are off and I can't remote in to make changes. I may need to revisit setting up a pfsense router because the netgear nighthawk seems to be unreliable. I will see if I can stop by and add some ports so the Ark servers are accessible.

I may not have mentioned this before, but I keep the server at a family member's house in a nearby city 20 minutes away for fiber connection and one of the cheapest electricity rates in the country. So when the router/connection is having issues I typically can't do anything until I visit and troubleshoot what's going on.

3 of the 4 servers are accessible again according to battlemetrics. I haven't confirmed in game.

Routers with a mind of their own. hehe Glad you have a family member willing to do that for you. I would be the one that would have everything, but my family would expect me to manage it too.

I figure you're busy and I'm the only one asking. That's why I say when you can get to it.

Ark servers will be down for an hour or so for maintenance.

Jiro,

They're down. Actually they've been down since the last time. It had an update when it was brought back up

I just checked ingame, the Servers are online and have been for more than 12 hours. You might wanna try to connect via battlemetrics, the ip might have changed: https://www.battlemetrics.com/server...ers&sort=score

Will do Thanks Epi

Down?

I'ts have been a while seens i played ark now.
    But have all ark servers been shut down?

All 4 PVE servers are online but the IPs may have refreshed since your last visit.

The Starbound and Ark game servers are down. The router firmware has become corrupted, causing it to brick itself. The server will likely be down for most of today until I can get some time to troubleshoot or replace the router.