Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    All 5 Ark PvP servers have been brought online and opened. I'm hesitant to officially announce until the servers have been live for a couple of days with auto-backup and auto-update checking scripts running. If nothing serious happens, I'm planning on an announced re-opening this weekend.

I also have a couple of special announcements coming down the pipeline related to game servers.

comment. not a direction or path. ....specific server issues threads?

now. on crystal i had just looted a white beacon and got thatch items. dont need dont care looted it and tried to place them for demolish resources. it didnt work. on a mountain top so i move...nope. typed this out went back, nope. both right click inventory and hot bar nope. starting with foundation of course but it just wont place.

CI
    possible issue with flexible stone piping not continuing water. edit: it still works though just not 'blue' showing water flow.
    Last edited by Dourne; 6th June 2019 at 18:25.

Those issues are likely map specific if placement is blocked in just the mountain top or other possible "resource" areas. That was a default setting on The Island back in early access days.

All 6 Ark servers online.