Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Solved. I had to UNcheck "show password protected" and I see Valguero. I never had to do THAT before

S+ updated again. Those weekly updates start to be annoying. I put out a bunch of dinos which now won't get imprinted. Really, do they have to do it every week?

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    S+ updated again. Those weekly updates start to be annoying. I put out a bunch of dinos which now won't get imprinted. Really, do they have to do it every week?
    Both servers updated. We're also trying out the new -structurememopts server flag now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Both servers updated. We're also trying out the new -structurememopts server flag now.
    Wow, that was super fast. Thank you, Jiro!

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    Valguero and CI are down.
    My Internet Service Provider had a "service outage". Did it affect the city? No. The neighborhood? No. Just my house. Rang them up and just like magic (as if a switch was flipped) the net was back on. What a coincidence that I'm switching to fiber through a new ISP this Tuesday.

My Internet Service Provider had a "service outage". Did it affect the city? No. The neighborhood? No. Just my house. Rang them up and just like magic (as if a switch was flipped) the net was back on. What a coincidence that I'm switching to fiber through a new ISP this Tuesday.
    I would say yeah sure, but I know the left hand doesn't talk the right let alone what the brain told them to do. I know doesn't make sense, not supposed to, just know how that industry works.

I see you said they are up....I don't see anything
    Last edited by Khajera; 7th August 2019 at 06:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    I would say yeah sure, but I know the left hand doesn't talk the right let alone what the brain told them to do. I know doesn't make sense, not supposed to, just know how that industry works.

I see you said they are up....I don't see anything
    You'll need to update your favorites IP or connect through a quick connect link.

You'll need to update your favorites IP or connect through a quick connect link.
    I am being dumb.. You changed ISP ..the IP changed DUH
    Last edited by Khajera; 7th August 2019 at 07:29.

mustve been an update int the last 4 hours. cant see the server.