Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 621 to 625 of 625
  1. #621
    Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

    Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..

  2. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by elloq View Post
    Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

    Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..
    The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

    Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

  3. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

    Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

    Thank you so much Jiro! You're the greatest!!

  4. #624
    I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.

  5. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.
    The servers were fully updated after some work and a player was able to place S+ structures in game when I was with them. I believe this is resolved now. Cross server/discord chat is also restored.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •