Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DutifulComet View Post
    The Ragnarok server does not show up in the server list and is also mentioned by BattleMetrics as being offline
    I've initiated an update cycle with 10 minute warning. Servers should become available for updated clients soon.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I've initiated an update cycle with 10 minute warning. Servers should become available for updated clients soon.
    There isn't an update afaik as the servers were already running on 269.0, the SE and The Island servers are still online, while the ragnarok one isn't

The update cycle should also stop/start the server. So if the server has crashed this should restart it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The update cycle should also stop/start the server. So if the server has crashed this should restart it.

All 3 servers now offline, I guess the update cycle has stopped?

Sup'

2hrs downtime : starting to look like a technical failure...

Ark servers are back up.

Red face Servers :(

So something happed in the last 2 1/2 hours. Didn't show server on my server list, went to the direct logins and tried Ragnarok and The Island and get the mod mismatch thing. I think I am going to let Dourne raise my babies from now on LOL That's what I get for trying to nap when I know I should stay awake. Being overnight sucks. Just wanted to give you guys an FYI. I know not what you want to see when you get up.

Have a good day??
    <3

I figured there would be another S+ update soon after the most recent release to fix issues it might have. Servers updated.

Yup'

Is there any trouble concerning Ragnarok server ? I can see it in my Steam's server list but not in game. Any attempt to connect from Steam fails. I still see 5/70 connected people from Steam's list. What could be wrong with me (S+ mod up to date) ?

New version update is available. I've initiated the 10 minute warning update cycle.