Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMoR3x View Post
    Everything is gon we haf this issue several times now normaly the stuff is back after a while but now it is 1 and a half day and everyting is gone can you play the last server back up above it
    Thank you for the report. These sorts of issues need to be reported right away, not a day and a half later. I don't visit every server after every update so it's important that people let me know when something is wrong.

The ark developers have changed how servers are initiated in some way and have not made any change notes regarding it. It seems to be causing the servers to not load the correct map save file, more so primitive plus than the other servers but it has happened on Scorched Earth as well so it's not an isolated issue. My guess is it has something to do with the order of operations in spooling the servers up since primitive plus has a much longer startup process requiring loading of all that extra content.

I'm working on fixing the map. This takes some time as I have to troubleshoot the correct map save (harder to estimate the longer the server has been up with a bad map), and also takes time updating Ark and loading in primitive plus.

The Center Primitive Plus is back up and running with the original server map.

Scorched Earth

Hey guys, I think scorched earth might be down.

Structures Plus needed updating. All servers should be back up in a few minutes after running updates.

Can't see any of the servers. I guess it has something to do with my ark being version 260 now...

I've just initiated an update cycle with 10 minute warning. The servers should be available to up-to-date clients again soon.

servers off

why are the servers offline (ark the center and ragnarok)

Patch, servers arent up to date = you cant join

When they gonna update it than?
    its already 8H offline

Please be patient, once the administrators are available they will resolve the problem.