Thread: Game Crash

Game Crash

Hey everyone,

Myself and my friend (Mattatat14 and Rosey28) have both tried getting on several times today and are both getting consistent game crashes right away. Below is what mine said. I already reinstalled forge and tfc. Is this something I/we did? What can I do to fix this? How can I keep it from happening?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!
    Time: 12/10/16 4:49 PM
    Description: Unexpected error
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12
    at com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Flora.BlockFruitWood.func_149 691_a(BlockFruitWood.java:52)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_149673_e(Block.java :556)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_14 7793_a(RenderBlocks.java:8227)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_14 7736_d(RenderBlocks.java:5993)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_14 7784_q(RenderBlocks.java:4247)
    at com.bioxx.tfc.Render.TFC_CoreRender.renderWoodTrun k(TFC_CoreRender.java:228)
    at com.bioxx.tfc.Handlers.Client.BlockRenderHandler.r enderWorldBlock(BlockRenderHandler.java:79)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.ren derWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:118)
    at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderA ccessLibrary.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_14 7805_b(RenderBlocks.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_1 47892_a(WorldRenderer.java:181)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72 716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1553)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_ 78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1187)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_ 78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1015)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecr aft.java:1001)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecr aft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148 )
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.j ava:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.jav a:28)

Thank you,
    -Mattatat14
    Last edited by mattatat14; 11th December 2016 at 01:26.

Try adding optifine, looks like its a broken fruit tree, you can also turn the view distance down to the lowest to get out of the area. I should be able to check it out in a few days if not sooner. Or use /spawn as soon as possible to to away if possible. If you can send me the coordinate in game with ticket or mail.

I talked to Rosey28, and he said he was working on some stuff when a creeper blew up a fruit tree he was next to. That must be the problem. I tried to keep logging in and moving closer to it, but cold only get so far without constantly crashing...My location is at x=521, y=152, z=-7770. You will see a small hill and a brown building. I believe Rosey28 said that the tree is on the side of the hill opposite the building.. (East?) Should be within 1-2 chunks... I really appreciate your help.

Thanks again,

-Mattatat14

Please install optifine. It will prevent you from crashing from bugged fruit trees in the future. If you play TFC a fair amount it will happen again.

Found Crashing chunk

Name:  2022-05-30_22.37.39.png
Views: 204
Size:  972.6 KB
    stand facing west according to this coords then strafe left and you will crash. This is the area with several crashing chunks along the viewpoint.
    also I've found another crashing area. it is located - go south from spawn until road leads you to the bridge over the sea. the swim to the east-south-east. to the nearest shore and you will get a crash chunk. Crash happens not immediately. So usually you will need several reloads to get out of there.
    Last edited by Papikus_; 30th May 2022 at 22:53.

I flew around for a bit. No crashes for me so far.

Spoiler!

Do you have Optifine installed? If not, you really should. Just ignore the TFC devs rants about Optifine. I'm running OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_E7 and we recommend anyone playing TFC on our server installs it.

You can grab it here
    https://optifine.net/downloads
    Click the "show all versions" link and scroll down to 1.7.10.

Also install Fastcraft 1.25 while you're at it.
    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft...astcraft/files

Removed the bad tree from the area close to the screen shot. Could not find anything in the area you described, if you can get some coordinates that would help. As mentioned Optifine will keep you from crashing from the fruit tree errors.