Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    Kwekketribe here. Soooo, everything we own is gone. Base, dino's etcetera. Character level is still the same though. Also, on the server list, it states it is day 11.

Same. Everything is gone.

On Valguero
    The server likely failed to load correctly when the daily backup/update happened. I've loaded the saved map from 1 minute prior to the update. I'm not home right now so I can't hop in and check if everything is okay. Let me know if it's good when it is online in a couple of minutes, otherwise I'll just take the server offline until I can verify the map when I can get on and check.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The server likely failed to load correctly when the daily backup/update happened. I've loaded the saved map from 1 minute prior to the update. I'm not home right now so I can't hop in and check if everything is okay. Let me know if it's good when it is online in a couple of minutes, otherwise I'll just take the server offline until I can verify the map when I can get on and check.
    Seems to be all good! Thank you for the quick reply and fix!

Setback on Valguero?

Hey there, We are playing on Valguero and we did a cave run yesterday with an allianced tribe. When checking back in now, all three artifacts are gone, there seems to be a reset that has been done between monday and tuesday..?

Is there a way it can be set back because it's a lot of work that has disappeared.

Hey there, We are playing on Valguero and we did a cave run yesterday with an allianced tribe. When checking back in now, all three artifacts are gone, there seems to be a reset that has been done between monday and tuesday..?

Is there a way it can be set back because it's a lot of work that has disappeared.

Wich ones mona? Maybe i can give you them.

Any word on this perhaps? I'm part of the allied tribe that did the cave run and it feels pretty bad that we went through all that work and then the servers just reset
    Are these resets a common thing?

I guess the servers are down because jiro fixing the servers?

Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    Any word on this perhaps? I'm part of the allied tribe that did the cave run and it feels pretty bad that we went through all that work and then the servers just reset
    Are these resets a common thing?
    No they are not a "common thing". As you can see on the news page there are some changes taking place and it looks like you and your friends played on the old server ports when the new servers were live. No I cannot merge the server save files together. It is unfortunate, but this is where we are at.

I am sympathetic, but it is rather hard to help players that don't tell me more information about what was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimwagen View Post
    I guess the servers are down because jiro fixing the servers?
    The servers shut themselves down without an obvious reason. I've started them back up.

We did the cave 'The Lair' and both tribes had one artifact of each type:

• Artifact of the strong
    • Artifact of the immune
    • Artifact of the pack

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    No they are not a "common thing". As you can see on the news page there are some changes taking place and it looks like you and your friends played on the old server ports when the new servers were live. No I cannot merge the server save files together. It is unfortunate, but this is where we are at.

I am sympathetic, but it is rather hard to help players that don't tell me more information about what was lost.

The servers shut themselves down without an obvious reason. I've started them back up.
    Hi Jiro,
    Thanks for clearing that up. It's nice to know where we are at.
    On another note I got the feeling I may have offended you with my last message? If so, please know that was never my intention and I apologize if I have done so. I work on software and I know full well the difficulties that come with it and with managing servers.

As for the stuff we lost; if we could just get the artifacts as amberjs described them we will be happy diggers