Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    It looks like the home teleport plugin might be having some problems. I've removed the plugin from genesis and started the server instance again.
    Thanks again for the effort, hope it works

Wrong with valguero

Something is very wrong with valguero.
    Missing alot of stuff. Like s+ buildings, cellings, foundations and gates.
    Most of my dinos flying in the air but they are not flying dinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimwagen View Post
    Something is very wrong with valguero.
    Missing alot of stuff. Like s+ buildings, cellings, foundations and gates.
    Most of my dinos flying in the air but they are not flying dinos.
    Okay. I'm shutting down Valguero until I can get a look at it later today. Thanks for the report.

Attention all. The original post of this thread has been updated with new posting guidelines. Please review the original post and follow the instructions for future postings. This will help staff fix problems faster and get you back into games quicker.

Server box went down again. I restarted it around 4 hours ago and it seems to be kicking again. Still investigating.

made a torch in the Genesis arctic biome and crashed everything. i had 2 torch engrams showing, i made the first one. crash bang boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    made a torch in the Genesis arctic biome and crashed everything. i had 2 torch engrams showing, i made the first one. crash bang boom.
    Genesis seems to have restarted itself which is good. Is it just the plain jane torch? And did you try crafting the other torch afterward?