Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Servers are back up.
    Something strange is still going on, on the Genesis server. Most of our base is gone. The tames, some doors and a few ramps are still there though, floating around.

Yes, the servers may not have loaded the Structures plus mod correctly and wiped all structures. I'm loading up a save from before the latest server down issues. If that works out, then I'll load all servers with that save time.

Yes, the servers may not have loaded the Structures plus mod correctly and wiped all structures. I'm loading up a save from before the latest server down issues. If that works out, then I'll load all servers with that save time.
    Great, thanks! Hope it works

Genesis is loaded with a previous server save. I was having a player load in to tell me if everything was loaded correctly, but I haven't heard from him so he may be busy. Anyone can log into genesis and see if their structures are there and let me know if everything is good. I don't have access to in game Ark right now.

Everything seems to load so that's good!
    Progress from yesterday is gone indeed, not a huge problem for me but I don't know if other players lose a lot of work

Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    Everything seems to load so that's good!
    Progress from yesterday is gone indeed, not a huge problem for me but I don't know if other players lose a lot of work
    Thanks for letting me know. I've loaded the other servers with the same save time. Based on the save time, it should be 3 and a half hours of rollback.

Thanks for letting me know. I've loaded the other servers with the same save time. Based on the save time, it should be 3 and a half hours of rollback.
    Thank you for fixing it so quickly!

The servers will be down for a few minutes while I pull a piece of hardware.