Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    I logged in dead. Not even a red cross showed up to show where I died. I had a very good scuba tank equipped and had been roaming underwater for a while. That's why I probably still survived a long time underwater but not long enough to survive a workday. I had some pretty good stuff on me, any way to retrieve that stuff for me or am I out of luck?
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorfos View Post
    I logged in dead. Not even a red cross showed up to show where I died. I had a very good scuba tank equipped and had been roaming underwater for a while. That's why I probably still survived a long time underwater but not long enough to survive a workday. I had some pretty good stuff on me, any way to retrieve that stuff for me or am I out of luck?
    Private messaging you.

The Island seems to be down again (last ping 6m ago; can't connect atm)
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

Quote Originally Posted by Elbe97 View Post
    The Island seems to be down again (last ping 6m ago; can't connect atm)
    Weird as hell atm only the ISLAND is online The other 3 are off -.-

All Ark servers are back online.

Ragnarok server seems missing from ark server list.

Unable to log into any of the 3 out 4 available servers on the list. But this could be on my own part why i cant log in, unless im not the only one who is experiencing this.
    Last edited by Vikusha; 16th June 2018 at 01:26.

I have initiated update cycles for the ARK servers.

Is something wrong with Abberation ? I dced from it and it seems it's only that one i cannot log in

Aberration server crashed. I think I unintentionally did something that causes the server to crash. Same situation happened few days ago while I was trying to do the same thing. Now that it's happened a 2nd time I'm fairly sure that said action is the cause of it.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorfos View Post
    Aberration server crashed. I think I unintentionally did something that causes the server to crash. Same situation happened few days ago while I was trying to do the same thing. Now that it's happened a 2nd time I'm fairly sure that said action is the cause of it.
    Dude you owe me a high lvl raptor I get you're secretive about what you're doing, but i'l still curious what have you been up to