Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Or a 'remove and re-add'. Or it could be my client, had that happen once before.

It's certainly not a standard mod update as nothing in the mods list has been updated today (allegedly).

Ark01 Updated and up. Lately, the only way to get Ark01 not to have mismatches is to remove all the mods from the Ark01 mod folder and then start the server. The server will re-populate the mods quickly and there will be no mismatch. The odd thing is that you have to do this EVERY time you restart the server, but Ark02 doesn't do this and updates normally. I haven't a clue why it's being so finicky, but at least it works.

Island down, needs mods (GlassMetal).

HD Ark The Island back up

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    both down.
    They're both up and have been for some time? I've been on Valhalla since I last saw you online and only left to confirm they're both up.

Name:  tm.png
Views: 234
Size:  1.49 MB

Both servers up, but I can't see Island from Valhalla, is the clustering down?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoker View Post
    Both servers up, but I can't see Island from Valhalla, is the clustering down?
    Ark The Island Clustering re-activated. Looks like it lost the config values when I fixed the mod mismatch startup error.

getting mod mismatch.

Valhalla should be back up now with up to date mods.