Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Exclamation ARK servers down

Hi,
    I have noticed that the ARK servers are down. I went to ARK server search and it said it was online for 1 hour. Can it get fixed please?

Kind regards, Joey

The servers should be up in a few minutes.

Talking

Thank you INSANEJ

Entire tribe cannot wait for the new Update!!

Horses YAYYY hahaha,

Will wait for it to be restarted.

Many Thanks

it's a bit unusual as the new update hasn't been released yet so the servers shouldn't have gone down, any idea?

I know exactly why the servers went down. If you're interested you can read all about it here
    Server hardware stuff

awwwwwww, that's hillarious and cute at the same time

having a 6 year old daughter myself I know what it was like when she was younger and saw buttons (I swear if I were the president of the US she'd randomly nuke somewhere)

sounds cool on the upgrade to the server though looking forward to it

ARK Update, don't see server.
    Server down.
    Last edited by Kagehamaru; 1st April 2017 at 10:06.

I've just started the update cycle. Servers should reachable for updated clients soon.

hey guys, are your hosts having issues? I've been dropped from the server a few times today and when i try to refresh I don't see the servers for a while. I thought it was me until I also noticed that your forum keeps going down briefly too

Our host has no issues at the moment. Earlier today there was a problem with one of the core routers of my provider which caused network disconnects. Currently there are no reported issues so let's hope that they fixed the problem.