Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    Hi Jiro,
    Thanks for clearing that up. It's nice to know where we are at.
    On another note I got the feeling I may have offended you with my last message? If so, please know that was never my intention and I apologize if I have done so. I work on software and I know full well the difficulties that come with it and with managing servers.

As for the stuff we lost; if we could just get the artifacts as amberjs described them we will be happy diggers
    Nope, I'm not offended. No apologies needed. I just don't get much time so direct messages with more details result in much more efficient help from me or other staff. Like which server, what your game name/steam ID is, items lost, etc. If it's a busy week and I only have time every few days to hop on for 30 mins to do some work then having to go back and forth with posts to ask pertinent questions can result in some pretty hefty delays for the players having issues. It can also supply other available staff with the appropriate information they might need to help as well.

For sensitive in-game information you can private message as well. I'll need to have a player online that I can give items to.

3 sets of relics have been distributed to Mona.

My internet service provider seems to be having some issues tonight... Connections may be spotty for a bit. Hopefully this will resolve fairly soon.

The server is having power issues and I'm not on-site to diagnose it. It will be a day or two before I can physically get to it.

It seems the server worked itself out and started up. I'll still need to get into it in the next few days and figure out what's wrong, but for now it's back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    Genesis down
    The physical server is down, likely related to the above post about power issues. I won't be able to take a look at it for another 4-7 hours.

Thanks for the fast reply, guess i will continue tomorrow and hope i dont die ^^.

The server is back online. Whatever power issue may or may not be happening might have caused some damage to the Raid card and/or one of the drive arrays. I've disabled a drive array that's not currently in active use and made a couple of other bypass changes. Things seem to be online again. I don't have any definitive answers yet.