Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Another mod update, can't log in. Tried to join Vik's game and got message server not responding. And yes ....I'm raising babies again.

Just a heads up for all staff:

All structures plus servers are experiencing fatal errors when restarted or updated. If our Ark servers go down for any reason do not update them at this time. If it's a structures plus update it would likely be about fixing the current issue and is okay to update. If it's a major game build update I'll have to do it myself as it will require removing specific files from the structures plus mod and troubleshooting crashed save files.

I'm expecting a fix for this very soon, many servers are reporting this problem and the Structures plus developer is working on a solution.

I've changed the Windows Update settings on the ARK server so it doesn't automatically install updates. This should prevent the server from unexpectedly rebooting.

Once this ARK issue is resolved I'll set it back to full auto mode.

Cant find server

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I've changed the Windows Update settings on the ARK server so it doesn't automatically install updates. This should prevent the server from unexpectedly rebooting.

Once this ARK issue is resolved I'll set it back to full auto mode.
    Cant find the server. Me and a friend have been playing a few days on the server. And now its just gone? Update or?

yup, either servers are down or i can;t see them for the past 6h my babies definitely dread ^^ and this forum is like lagging so bad too

Quote Originally Posted by DAoshy View Post
    yup, either servers are down or i can;t see them for the past 6h my babies definitely dread ^^ and this forum is like lagging so bad too
    One of the mods updated. Your lag has nothing to do with Ark servers appearing offline (which they're not).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    One of the mods updated. Your lag has nothing to do with Ark servers appearing offline (which they're not).
    If its not appearing offline, then why cant i see it? And do you know when it Will be fixet? Or is there anything i can do so i can join again?

I meant that they're not offline. Ark servers only appear offline to your client if a mod or the game updated. You can easily view an Ark servers' status on the steam server list or on 3rd party Ark server listings.

Please refer to my earlier post.

Just a heads up for all staff:

All structures plus servers are experiencing fatal errors when restarted or updated. If our Ark servers go down for any reason do not update them at this time. If it's a structures plus update it would likely be about fixing the current issue and is okay to update. If it's a major game build update I'll have to do it myself as it will require removing specific files from the structures plus mod and troubleshooting crashed save files.

I'm expecting a fix for this very soon, many servers are reporting this problem and the Structures plus developer is working on a solution.

Protected Passives updated. I've already tested updating one of the Ark servers. It was hit with a fatal error. Until I can diagnose what specific part of S+ is causing it in each server they will remain uplayable. This is happening to all unofficial servers running S+ and is completely random. It's currently 4 AM where I am right now. A problem like this can take hours to diagnose and fix. We'll see how far I get.

Protected Passives updated. I've already tested updating one of the Ark servers. It was hit with a fatal error. Until I can diagnose what specific part of S+ is causing it in each server they will remain uplayable. This is happening to all unofficial servers running S+ and is completely random. It's currently 4 AM where I am right now. A problem like this can take hours to diagnose and fix. We'll see how far I get.
    You mean they are unplayable to everybody who has automatic updates and PP already updated? If I force Steam not to update, I will still see the servers?