Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Best of luck of getting server dont push your self to hard

Ragnarok back online. Whatever wildcard did they made things worse. There was no way to save the world, even removing all the mods didn't do jack. I was forced to do a rollback to the point I had gotten the server working after the fatal error the first time. Due to the rollback all the fridge transfers we did today are gone again. I won't be restarting the fridge transfer recovery for a day or so to see what happens with the server as I don't trust wildcard to push out a stable update and I have no idea what's going on with unofficial servers now that I can't even isolate mod files or isolate a problem in general.

For now:
    PLAY RAGNAROK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

It's possible the server will get rolled back again due to a new fatal error introduced by a new update or by whatever caused the latest one. I can't predict what will happen. If you play the server just know you may lose your progress again. If the problem gets fixed progress might not be lost. We'll see what happens.

The Island still hasn't had any issues throughout this whole debacle. If you're concerned about getting another rollback transfer to The Island and play there for a bit until this problem gets resolved by wildcard.

I wanted to go to Ragnarok and transfer somewhere else to play, but I got timeouts several times in a row and now it's gone from server browser. So something probably went wrong again.

Bad, bad Wildcard

Hello,
    Looks like there's been an update.

Yea hope its gonna be up and running soon at least to move to island or scorched earth for some time till they fix Ragnarok

So how long will there be a chance for rollbacks on ragnarok?

Ragnarok is back up again. Expect it to randomly go down though. I've joined a discord of other server admins because we're not getting the information we need to run/fix servers from wildcard and the mod developers don't know what's going on. Most of the other server owners are experiencing the same thing with their servers going down within an hour of booting up. Ours has gone down twice since the rollback I had to make last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Ragnarok is back up again. Expect it to randomly go down though. I've joined a discord of other server admins because we're not getting the information we need to run/fix servers from wildcard and the mod developers don't know what's going on. Most of the other server owners are experiencing the same thing with their servers going down within an hour of booting up. Ours has gone down twice since the rollback I had to make last night.
    Okay, do you expect there to be more rollbacks or?

Ragnarok is back down again due to fatal error.

And now it's back up. I've made some changes to the S+ config. Disabled resource pulling and blocked the converter/BP maker structures. Some server owners have reported success with that. We'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittPiiqen View Post
    Okay, do you expect there to be more rollbacks or?
    I don't know what to expect Britt. In a situation like this we're at the developer's mercy.