Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAoshy View Post
    was not sure where to write server is fine no need for panic

basically i just log on and noticed that s+ industrial grinder is broken, all recipes are gone and it is powered but you cannot turn it on not even when you put fuel in inventory from people who is on right now no one could verify if its just my grinder or all of them not functioning, because they did not had s+ grinder, it's no big issue, but just making you aware with stuff what was happening lately
    Seems to work just fine for me. Are you certain the outlet it's connected to is powered? If a device is connected to an unpowered outlet it will not power the device even if there are other outlets nearby that are powered. Devices can only connect to one single outlet no matter how many are within range. Happens all the time with turret towers and such where there are a lot of outlets in use. You'll need to troubleshoot your outlet system.

Next time make a thread in the Ark section if it's not an issue related to the server going down.

Server status banners of the Ark servers have been added to the first page of this report thread and the main HappyDiggers Ark Survival Evolved Servers thread.

An update cycle has been initiated.

All ARK servers have been shut down until further notice. The 273.62 update allows players to spawn at any bed on a server regardless of tribe rights. Until the issue is resolved I can't allow people to play.

A patch was just released to fix the bed issue. Servers updating now.

No major Ark updates available. The Ark servers are down, and I can't access the virtual server so that is likely down as well. We'll have to wait for InsaneJ to come on and start it up again.

Looks like Windows crashed arount 16:22 today. No idea why. I'd suggest taking a look at what's (if anything) changed recently.

Server has been started again. ARK servers should become available momentarily.

Not sure if this info helps any, but Ark was very. very laggy and kicking us out every few minutes just before everything crashed.