Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Looks like the servers are down, can't get response when I try to connect.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

Quote Originally Posted by Elbe97 View Post
    Looks like the servers are down, can't get response when I try to connect.
    The Ark servers are back online.

ark servers offline

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    ark servers offline
    I messaged everyone on the servers that I was taking the servers down for a machine update, and the countdown went on for 10 minutes

Give me 15 minutes or so and it should be back up.

just got up from a nap lol. good thing though have babies growing.

Ark servers are back up

Ragnarok crashed when I was underwater. I need to go to sleep and therefore probably won't be able to retrieve my body when the server goes back up. The server crashed right when I was about to place a marker for an underwater sinkhole on my map. My character is somewhere around 10, 53 at the bottom of a sinkhole that is surrounded by obsidian pillars. There should also be a manta at the bottom of it. If someone could please retrieve it when server gets back up. I don't want to lose my stuff to a crash. Thanks in advance!
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorfos View Post
    Ragnarok crashed when I was underwater. I need to go to sleep and therefore probably won't be able to retrieve my body when the server goes back up. The server crashed right when I was about to place a marker for an underwater sinkhole on my map. My character is somewhere around 10, 53 at the bottom of a sinkhole that is surrounded by obsidian pillars. There should also be a manta at the bottom of it. If someone could please retrieve it when server gets back up. I don't want to lose my stuff to a crash. Thanks in advance!
    Ragnarok is back up. It's possible your body is not underwater since crashes generally don't get saved by the server. The last save was likely between 1 and 20 minutes prior to the crash.

Edit: It has also been about 20 minutes since Ragnarok started back up. No player deaths have been reported on the server log so you may be in the clear.