Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    2 servers Island and Se gone from list, also noticed island servers till has bone piles spawning while ragnarok one does not. Not sure the Bone piles (mounds) should be still spawning or not.

Nevermind island and SE are not down, i must have looked wrong way. cancel that for time being
    Last edited by Vikusha; 10th August 2018 at 22:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusha View Post
    2 servers Island and Se gone from list, also noticed island servers till has bone piles spawning while ragnarok one does not. Not sure the Bone piles (mounds) should be still spawning or not.

Nevermind island and SE are not down, i must have looked wrong way. cancel that for time being
    I believe the event script doesn't work when servers are run through an update script. Meaning if the servers are updated by InsaneJ or me then the bonepiles won't spawn, but if the servers are restarted without an update or shut down and started up manually then it will work. This is very inconvenient and I'm not really sure it's worth the effort just for the bone piles. This sort of event script issue has happened before with other events so I believe it's a dev problem since the startup scripts are identical.

Looks like a crash. I've restarted the server.

Server seem to be working fine, i can see all of them on the list and i was able to join back after checking what is wrong. There are few players who are unable to join the servers. I gave them few suggestion to try to join the server and none of them worked. Website server joining didn't work, Join the game via friend didn't work, Selecting friends in server list and try to join gave them unable to query for invite. I'm not sure if updating, restarting, and so can fix it, or its on their client version they might be using.

Edit:

Ark closed on me,, and had an update, now i do not see Ragnarok as well. I guess we do need an update to our servers.
    Last edited by Vikusha; 15th August 2018 at 00:04.

Update cycle initiated.

Ragnarok disappeared from server list after people got kicked out.

Its not possible to connect to Scorched Earth. By now im pretty sure a patch of Wildcard screwed up and leads to this problem, which i experienced 3 times already. Maybe a restart will fix it for a while again till they bring out a new patch.

Looks like it crashed. I've restarted the server.