Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 605
  1. #531

  2. #532

  3. #533

  4. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    s+ updated again
    Servers updated and online. Update scripts are slowly being refined after every update.

  5. #535
    Valguero is either not running or not visible for transfer from drops/terminals.

  6. #536

    Crystal Isles server

    Hey I can log in and do almost everything, but I have to use the menus to do most actions. A lot of the key commands are not working. I have bound the action to another key and no luck Picking up poop is a no go. I don't see Happydiggers in my favorited, I usually just log in from the server menu.

    I haven't tried getting in to Valguero yet.

    ~Khaj

  7. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Valguero is either not running or not visible for transfer from drops/terminals.
    Have you downloaded all of the mods needed? Valguero has a map specific mod.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    Hey I can log in and do almost everything, but I have to use the menus to do most actions. A lot of the key commands are not working. I have bound the action to another key and no luck Picking up poop is a no go. I don't see Happydiggers in my favorited, I usually just log in from the server menu.

    I haven't tried getting in to Valguero yet.

    ~Khaj
    That's all client side related issues. You should try validating your Ark game by going into your Game properties from the Steam Library menu.

    As for not seeing the servers, you can try going into your steam server tab by View -> Servers -> Favorites to see if you have the IP addresses added.

  8. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Have you downloaded all of the mods needed? Valguero has a map specific mod.
    I know and I probably don't have it yet. But I've seen Valguero in the terminal the other day, just didn't transfer then (stumbled upon a dino too good not to tame and changed my plans ). I will try again today, if I don't see it again, I will manually download the missing mod and try then.

  9. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    Hey I can log in and do almost everything, but I have to use the menus to do most actions. A lot of the key commands are not working. I have bound the action to another key and no luck Picking up poop is a no go. I don't see Happydiggers in my favorited, I usually just log in from the server menu.

    I haven't tried getting in to Valguero yet.

    ~Khaj
    Did you try to find the server in "My Survivors"? I sometimes don't see it in "Favourites" but still see it in "My Survivors". I figure it's some kind of weird Ark glitch.

  10. #540

    Khajera issue :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    That's all client side related issues. You should try validating your Ark game by going into your Game properties from the Steam Library menu.

    As for not seeing the servers, you can try going into your steam server tab by View -> Servers -> Favorites to see if you have the IP addresses added.

    I validated my ARK, logged in same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled and made sure everything updated. Still having the same issue. I don't know what else to do.


    I use the server tab to access. To me it's a non-issue, I was just responding that is what I do when I do not get the listings in game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •