Can't connect to TnFC

When I try to connect to TnFC it won't allow me and it says 'Mod Rejections [FMLMod:inpure:core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9}]" And i have donated

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Maybe the modpack+server was updated while you was out? Check that your share code is correct, the latest one is on the Servers page.

Thanks for donating
    The automated system should have whitelisted you and put you in the correct user groups. However this does not always work. I will check and confirm this when I get home from work tonight and make changes as needed.

In the mean time please check the TnFC version we are using and the share code on the page Heptagon linked to. From your message I think you're using a different (perhaps newer) version of TnFC.

I think it may say it needs updated and you need to say no, as long as you use the correct share code it should be good to go.

Another thing to bear in mind is that Journeymap is being weird - I can't download it from the ATLauncher at all, so I just took it out of my download list entirely and popped in Rei's Minimap as a replacement, and that seems to have worked out pretty well.

If people have issues with Journeymap, attached is the one I'm using with TnFC 2.16.4
    Attached Files Attached Files