Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My TnFC Client Reset

My client on technodefirmacraft reset and I lost a stack and a half of black steel, 29 pig iron, 32 nickel, 64 iron, 32 steel, an iron axe and saw, my flint and steel, my immersive engineering book, about 50 fireclay, an iron propick, iron sword, four stacks of granerite ore, an iron pickaxe, and about 5 stacks of charcoal. As well as all of my skills. My Twich veiwers caught most of what I lost thats why I have the list
    Last edited by Flobilbo; 9th September 2016 at 18:10.

RX could you take a look at this please?

Thanks RX.

Flobilbo, what's your Twitch channel? I'd love to see some streaming action of people playing on our servers

I stream on a Channel Called FeedmePixels with 10 other streamers my tag is NorPanda on the channel

Looks like there are no past episodes available

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?
    https://www.twitch.tv/norpanda/profile

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Looks like there are no past episodes available

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?
    https://www.twitch.tv/norpanda/profile
    The minecraft episodes are set to not record as a past episode. I use this as a way to encourage more people to join my streams I usually stream minecraft on the weekends from three to five

Sorry to hear that. I'm no longer willing to put up with a broadcast schedule. It's why I don't watch TV anymore. I only watch what I want, when I want. If you decide to record your episodes I'll gladly take a look though

Also not to rush you but I really do need my items back I can rebuild my skills its just building episodes get boring for both me and I assume my viewers

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I'm no longer willing to put up with a broadcast schedule. It's why I don't watch TV anymore. I only watch what I want, when I want. If you decide to record your episodes I'll gladly take a look though
    Sure I could probably record hem for a private youtube playlist for the people of the server