View Poll Results: should RJS1997 become a mod?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes RJS1997 for mod

6 50.00%
  • No RJS1997 for mod

6 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RJS1997

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post RJS1997

I believe RJS1997 deserves to become a new mod. he will always do the right thing and who know whats right and wrong better then RJS since he has been part of dom's servers since the very first one. If u believe he should become a mod post a comment.

RE: RJS1997

Rj is a very close friend and is always there for me and my friends when i need him, therefore i believe RJS deserves to be a mod more than anybody else.
    http://happydiggers.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129&dateline=13450011  40
    I was gonna fix it....

I had believed he would be one, until today. He does not follow what a mod says, and accuses people of lying even after proof. He also found dom's opinions were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    I had believed he would be one, until today. He does not follow what a mod says, and accuses people of lying even after proof. He also found dom's opinions were wrong.
    he doesn't believe you because he has heard different and if he chooses not to listen to your rule don't have to be a spaz about it and jail us.

Quote Originally Posted by ligemyster
    he doesn't believe you because he has heard different and if he chooses not to listen to your rule don't have to be a spaz about it and jail us.
    As I said earlier, it's because even though what I said, you would do the opposite. When a higher rank says "Don't use the exploit till I see proof that Dom, j, or wordie said you can" You don't use it...

Plz demman like you care about the rules perhaps you remembers who spawned the magma cubes in summer shore, hint:look in the mirror.
    I was gonna fix it....

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaider271
    Plz demman like you care about the rules perhaps you remembers who spawned the magma cubes in summer shore, hint:look in the mirror.
    Lol, that was a joke... And rj and I (The people who spawned them) Were also the people who killed them.

Lol, that was a joke... And rj and I (The people who spawned them) Were also the people who killed them.
    They happened to kill PEOPLE tyvm
    I was gonna fix it....

They did? I don't recall that.
    They happened to kill PEOPLE tyvm

You know demman i am sorry about all the trouble i cause i should of been more respectful please forgive me