Thread: Mindwipe

Mindwipe

so please correct if i am wrong.

"But if you mindwipe on The Island with a Valhalla character your levels WILL BE REDUCED TO VANILLA LEVELS"

this statement reads from Vahalla to Island. I transferred my Island character to Vahalla because i was 71 on the island and 55 on Vahalla. which meant i had a lot of engrams i didnt need on Vahalla due to the tribe and 'duties' assigned to each individual. therefore i proceeded to mindwipe to reset my 71 lvls on Vahalla.

Well, now i'm lvl 50..........!!!!

besides a little uncomfortable with this, i really do not understand why.

Valhalla has custom levels set. The exp has a higher threshold in the first 60ish levels then levels out to flat rates between levels and steadily increases the higher you go. Final xp is 3.5 million for level 200. If you weren't very far xp wise your levels wouldn't correlate as an increase from The Island to Valhalla.

The "Will be reduced to vanilla levels" is a warning that the xp thresholds for levels will be the vanilla standards. So whatever XP you have in valhalla would be worth less in The Island.
    http://ark.gamepedia.com/Levels

I don't think you've lost xp, just levels, so if you mindwipe again on the other server you get the levels back I think?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoker View Post
    I don't think you've lost xp, just levels, so if you mindwipe again on the other server you get the levels back I think?
    Yes, you would