Thread: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal

Good evening,

I was banned nearly a year ago for griefing. At the time, I had just begun playing MC at the recommendation of a friend. I began playing HappyDiggers TFC with him, and did not know immediately what I was doing. It took me some time to figure out that people build every part and nothing was "generated", that everything built object was off limits. I thought griefing was like the first server I played on, where people left these huge holes in the ground near/at peoples houses or property. . . I soon developed a high respect for HappyDiggers TFC and really enjoyed playing by the rules, once I figured out what that meant. I sincerely apologize for the damage I caused and the time wasted by all of you to find and fix my error. I would really appreciate being allowed another chance at being a productive member of the HappyDiggers team. You all have a great system going, and I would love to have the opportunity to play as a law abiding citizen.

https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post14158

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Sincerely,

-Mattatat14, a much more mature version of last year's Mattatat14.

Considering the damage you did was minimal and is the only offense on record you will be unbanned. However, your ban will be downgraded to a warning which means if you break any rules you will be banned once again without question or hesitation. Please carefully review the rules upon your return.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your willingness to give me another chance.

-Mattatat14