Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    I wanted to craft one more Wings of The Bat, since we have lot of bat's wings thanks to Jiro. But it lacks Dragon's breath.
    Afaik the dragon was not killed or hunted. How can I visit The End without killing the dragon or ruining future fun for everybody?
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 13th April 2017 at 19:54.

Wear the gravisuite armor set I gave you, bring portal blocks (mining dim/obsidian), and hope for the best. The armor should keep you alive long enough to do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    I wanted to craft one more Wings of The Bat, since we have lot of bat's wings thanks to Jiro. But it lacks Dragon's breath.
    Afaik the dragon was not killed or hunted. How can I visit The End without killing the dragon or ruining future fun for everybody?
    I have a mining portal hidden in the end under the ground. When you spawn on the floating obsidian blocks fly toward the main End island and you should see a hole in the wall where I dug into the side. Make note on where it is, then you can gather dragon breath and leave through the portal. The portal sends you many thousands of blocks away from our city portals though so you'll have to make a trip. It might be helpful to mark on your map where our main city portals are in the mining world before attempting this.

Ah, nice, thank you guys!

Well, got meself a fancy wings. They are better for building than cloud pet - the wings don't slow down mining.

As for the End and the mining portal - no luck. When I appeared, the portal was broken, only top 5 blocks left.
    Maybe the obsidian platform got respawned?
    I got out using Nether Portal pet, appearing very close to the city portal in Nether.
    I decided not move and fix the End mining portal because it is quicker to return via Nether Pet, right?

Heh, nearly died there - that dragon breath eats health ignoring gravi armor. Also I was waiting till the dragon start breathing so didnt pay attention to some purple particles on the ground

Moved the gravisuits to the Armory. I hope new location is ok.
    Spoiler!

I hope I didn't make some stupid mistake because instead of 3 partial gravi suits I got one full suit (afaik it is "mine" since I usually use some highly enchanted legacy armor) and lot of steel armor. And one gravi boots. I hope people just left steel armor on stands and it looked just like the gravi one.

Managed to load the modpack for about 20 mins this morning and had a look around, got some serious FPS drops but that's my 6 year old Mac ) Loving the base so far!

Well, I am unable to login to the server because I placed Red Flower Vine from Flowercraft, crashed and now crash every time I login
    Sorry.
    Crash log: https://paste.ee/p/WjApo
    Strange - first time I placed it in the kitchen, crashed, but was able to login ok. Next I went to a forest nearby to see if the vine was really the reason of the crash. Placed, crashed, and now can't login.

Server has been updated to AMP 4.4.0.