Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I don't know if there's a bamboo forest anywhere. Please check Dynmap and stay inside the pre-generated area. Generating new chunks kills server performance.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I don't know if there's a bamboo forest anywhere. Please check Dynmap and stay inside the pre-generated area. Generating new chunks kills server performance.
    DynMap doesnt help much, I don't know how it looks from top. Checked several places which looked like - miss.
    Inside pre-generated - of course. I have finished about 80% of pregen map. If there will be no bamboo on 20% left - it doesnt even worth it to generate new chunks, chances of bamboo are so slim the world can increase several times - still no bamboo ))

Play it in single player and you can fly around and search without affecting the server

Checked the farm, 2 plants in the field, and 39 seeds in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Checked the farm, 2 plants in the field, and 39 seeds in the chest.
    Thanks for checking up on it. Seems like it's happening when folks leave the area, even though it has a chunk loader right there. We can move those seeds to one of the new farm setups J was talking about to give it a head start in collecting and in the mean time I'll look into the industrial diamond alternative.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Play it in single player and you can fly around and search without affecting the server
    I would need the seed for it. Server seeds are usually secret. Also I find tons of goodies while travel. Check this Cloud Pet, found two, one is in grid. It does lightning strike!

The level seed is no secret
    Code:
    level-seed=walk da plank
    As for industrial diamonds, I'll add a couple of dedicated molecular transformer machines. How many diamonds do you need again?

"Breeding dinosaurs for the park"

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    ... Someone else can discover how to breed real dinos and add them to the exhibit...
    I'm also new to AMP and I'm not whitelisted on AMP serrver at the moment.
    I would like to work with Dino breeding and would like some help with this if someone is interested
    Sign me up for "Breeding dinosaurs for the park", ish.

Added galros to the whitelist and added tot the dino breeding project. Someone should really update the whitelist on the VIP servers :B

Industrial diamonds are being mass produced now and I've also set the IC2 steel to be imported directly into the RS system.

It looks like someone forgot to take their Vajra when they picked up the most right Gravisuite armor from the IC2 factory. Don't loose the Vajra, this weapon is your life >_<

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    As for industrial diamonds, I'll add a couple of dedicated molecular transformer machines. How many diamonds do you need again?
    Around 6.5k diamonds per reactor, so 13k total.