AMP has been updated to 4.3.0 which solves quite a number of issues.

Right now, with a single person on the server, mean tick time is around 35ms which is pretty good. I noticed that the farms have been very productive over the past period. Perhaps we could shut those down for now?

Auto-crafting complex stuff with tons and tons of sub-craft-tasks takes a lot of server resources. Ordering a Quantum Solar panel for example will cause mean tick time to rise to about 85ms. Please keep this in mind when ordering really complex stuff. It's the price we pay for having a single multi-block structure in which we can store crafting recipes.

On the subject of power, the server ran out. Which is why I ordered the Quantum Solar panels and put them on the roof of the Refined Storage building. I also added a 1 billion RF network buffer so we should be good for now. Although when the IC2 factory is running full blast that buffer will slowly drain.

I've also created a small build behind the IC2 factory that can create flux for us. It keeps at least 100 in stock and it can also be produced on demand through the Refined Storage system.

As for things to do. I'd really like to remove the manual farm stuff next to the Refined Storage building and move the kitchen to somewhere nicer. Someone started building something nice next to the farm that looks like an open kitchen. Is that build intended for the kitchen stuff?

When the stuff is cleared from the buildings, perhaps we could get started on making things look more like a plaza? Nice road works, path ways, some benches and other street 'furniture' perhaps. Also we should get rid of the torches on the campus and get some nice street lights