Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Mystical Agriculture can also provide tons of diamonds.

I managed to obtain another 24 bat wings from my custom mob spawner and with those I made another 4 "Wings of the Bats" rings for everyone. Simply having the ring in your inventory will enable you to fly like creative mode.

They can be found at the front of the power plant in the crystal chest.

Spoiler!

Thanks for the wings, work great in tandem with the hook

Is there a way to speed up the steel process in ic2?
    Mek steel is pretty fast with the upgraded machine, and there is a machine that turns mek steel to ic2 steel, and can be set to auto craft it, would that possible help, for any recipes that need ic2 steel?

If its to much of a hassle and will mess up stuff i will change out the patterns manually when doing mek upgrades and with no one else on using ic2 steel.

The IC2 steel recipe may not be altered since that could cause a nuclear meltdown later down the road. Melt down meaning a nuke going off

I've set up 2 dedicated IC2 blast furnaces which have been producing steel for the past couple of days. There's a crystal chest in the floor of the IC2 factory which holds the current output. Right now I'm not using the steel to make turbines so you can grab from the chest. How much do you need?

There is no objection to making a system that checks how much IC2 steel there is and, if it's getting low, fires up a Mekanism machine to produce more. As long as it's not an auto-crafting recipe in the Refined Storage system. I did this for various ingots and plates in the IC2 factory. Look in the basement to see how I did it. It involves using a RS detector which outputs a redstone signal when item X is below value Y. Connected to the detector is an exporter bus which is set to ONLY work if it receives a redstone signal. The export bus exports the item you want to process. If there's a recipe involved that has more than one ingredient, use more detectors and export buses.You can even set it to craft recipes using an Engineers Workbench (also in the IC2 factory basement).

I would love to see a fully features Mekanism factory that has all of the Mekanism machines and recipes available for auto-crafting. I'm working on getting everybody a full set of Gravisuite armor which basically enables creative flight and godlike status. Once done we'll all go for a swim in the nether Anyway, Gravisuite or not, I'd still like to get my hands on one of those fancy Mekanism jet packs. And we could really use a bunch of Digital Miners since they are easier to deploy than the IC2 Advanced Miners and we still need a ton of lapis and glowstone.

Oh, I didn't mention we managed to get on top of the Nether yet. So that happened yesterday. I used a ladder and enderpearl to glitch myself through the roof. Unfortunately I wasn't able to breach the ceiling with a dark oak tree by forcing it to grow with bonemeal and having it's roots replace the bedrock. But fortunately Jiro was around to place an elevator block below where I place one on top. Next time I'm placing one below first before glitching through the roof :B So now there is an elevator in the little house next to the Nether portal that leads up on top of the roof. We could really use some digital miners there to get glowstone and quartz without having to deal with tons of lava. The IC2 advanced miner needs a pump to remove lava or else it'll stall.

The biggest project so far is now complete

I'm talking resource wise of course since obviously some things are way bigger size wise The amount of resources required for 7 sets of Gravisuite armor and Vajra is staggering. I don't have the exact numbers since there's no easy way to get a complete list. But if you should order (and then cancel) the items below you'll see what I mean.

Right now I think we have 7 active players on the server. I really hope I didn't forget about anyone. If so, please let me know and I'll fashion another set. I've made sets for: Mupje, DOM, Heptagon, Jiro, RX and Dourne. Should more players wish to join us then I'll make more of course.

Below you can find the accumulation of our server's wealth:
    Name:  2016-12-29_17.24.07.png
Views: 159
Size:  1.10 MB

You guys can pick up a set in the IC2 factory at your leisure.

The suites and vajras are charged and ready to go. Just be careful with the vajra since they will eat through any blocks like butter. You may also want to change/disable the off-hand key. By default that's F and it conflicts with the flight key. Also keep in mind that you can toggle flight mode while flying with M. The hover mode gives you creative flight. The suit makes you invulnerable to pretty much anything. So we should definitely go swimming in the nether soon

*edit*
    I forgot to mention about the power requirements for the suits. The helmets have a built in ultimate hybrid solar panel which will keep your suit charged during the day and outside. If you need more power then you can use the MFSU chargepads in the floor. There are currently two sets, one in the IC2 factory and one in the Refined Storage building. When you stand on the pads you can activate 4 at the same time. Just move over them a little and stand in the center of 4.

It looks like the way the suit drains has changed. In the past it would drain quite quickly if you had the suit turned on (F on/off). Now it doesn't seem to drain (as much?) unless you actually fly around. It's good practise to stop/start flying by hitting the F key. This will also preserve the flight mode (M on/off) of the suit. If you are in hover mode and you land, it will turn off hover mode. Meaning the next time you want to fly you'll have to enable hover mode again if you want that.

Mek update

Elite Infusing Factory with full upgrades, Elite Smelting Factory with full upgrades, Elite Crushing Factory with full upgrades.
    Precision Sawmill with full upgrades (This can make rubber plus wood with rubber wood).
    Osmium Compressor with full upgrades.

Digital miner is now craftable, it can have 8 speed and 8 energy upgrade (also craftable) and anchor upgrade.
    There is one set up on the top of the nether, pulling everything but cobblestone and netherrack.
    * forgot to add cobblestone at first, so it killed a bridge.
    The one in the nether is fully upgraded.

Wasn't there a rubber tree set up at the farm??
    Would a rubber tree set up and the saw mill be good to make rubber on request?

The oredictionary machine can make ic2 steel on demand from mek steel, though the mek steel would need to be in the refined system to be produced. If a set up was made to keep x amount of ic2 steel in stock, could the mek steel recipie stay in the system?

Will need a lot of steel to upgrade the rest of the mek factory, and with the slow process of ic2, mek steel is a lot faster.

Though its not a big deal to put the steel recipe into the system temporarily and make a few stacks then take it out, and work off the stacks. Also the plate machine (to keep x amount of plates in stock) would snag the steel sometimes before the system could grab it for crafting =P. which wasn't a big deal after making a bunch of ic2 steel from mek steel .

There is also a digital miner in the mining world fully upgraded.

Awesome!
    Are all the Mekanism ores, metals, items that can be made with those machines added as auto craftable?

Mekanism steel and IC2 steel are two different things. If you add a recipe for Mekanism steel that can be auto crafted then there shouldn't be any conflicts. I'm assuming the RS system will look for the specified item (Mek steel ingot) before doing ore dictionary lookup (any steel ingot). Just try it and find out.

Also try setting up a system to keep things in stock like I did in the IC2 factory basement. Check if plates are in stock, if not put Mekanism ingredients in a dedicated ender chest and have it output into a dedicated Mekanism machine. I'd suggest going with ores, output dust into the next machine, ingots into the next, plates into the next. This will create the need for more machines. But that's what factories are for.

There's already a crystal chest full of IC2 steel in the IC2 factory floor in the back. So if you want to upgrade now, you can. Otherwise, add the recipe and make Mek steel

Glad to see we have digital miners now. The IC2 advanced miners got a ton of resources for us, but they weren't very user-friendly.

Everything is not in auto crafting yet, as I do upgrades I add what ever is needed to auto crafting. Ill add them as I upgrade the factory.

The mek steel is in the auto craft system now.

Ill add the stocking items to the factory as I go.

Do you notice the insulated copper wire (think that's the name) the one that uses wire and rubber, being buggy? Is there something pulling those to make something? Even with the recipes for mek stuff without ore dictionary and correct mek parts it still makes them with ic2 chips, and those insulated wires always seem to bug out, once hand made and put into the system it finishes. It does pull the correct chips if they are already made, may add those to the stock item set up.

Digital miners are sweet, that, flux node, and ender chest, and your all set.
    Setting up the filters is pretty straight forward too.

As far as I know nothing is keeping the copper cable in stock. You can see all the stuff I keep in stock in the IC2 basement. It's mainly ingots and plates of various metals.

If by buggy you mean that the crafting seems to hang at points for no apparent reason, that's a known issue with Refined Storage. Has nothing to do with IC2. I've already had to cancel and restart a ton of crafting operations, especially the ones that have a ton of steps to take to completion. So if you ordered something from RS and it hangs, just cancel and order again. It'll continue where it left off.

Logged on today to find my mystical agriculture diamond seeds and sheep seeds are no longer in the crop plots. I had a few setup in an automated Actually Additions farm setup to auto-propagate over time so I could get more. Thing is, the essence was collected and is in the computer, the seeds are not. Does anybody have something siphoning seeds somewhere or know where my seeds might be? They're rather expensive to half to keep crafting all of the time.

On another note, the brown sheep in the Rainbow Farm are missing. All the other sheep are fine. Does anybody know what happened? It's a bit of a pain to get the sheep in their slots.