Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Not sure what happen with the seeds or sheep.

Is anyone setting up an opencomputers robot shop? If not can that be added to my list

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    know where my seeds might be?
    Don't know about seeds or sheep. I visited your farmhouse approx. yesterday and there was one single crop on each of two plots.
    I.e. one crop on the left plot, one on the right. And the center plot had no farmland.

Are you sure Mystical Agriculture works with the AA farm? In the past it has always been a problem to automate those kinds of plants. The only reliable ways to do it so far have been a Computercraft Turtle and an Extra NCPs npc which we are currently using.

DOM can set up more NPCs if you need them. However I suggest we move the farming stuff to the farm. There are two large plots around the barn. One is for bees/trees, the other can be used for plant farming. Just ask Mupje about it or just set up a bunch of plots in a way that makes sense, I'm sure she won't mind

RX, I'll add the project to the list. I think DOM wanted to do something similar. If that's true, he can add himself to the project

The opening post has been updated. Quite a few projects have been finished. Great job everybody!

All the machines that are at the mek plant are upgraded and max tiered, found out that you can upgrade the machines in place.

Now to configure the plant for the bottle necks in the processing.

Jiro, i watched the plants and a few times it picked the plant but did not pick the seeds up. a vacuum chest or 2 and some hoppers back to the planter may fix this? it may be from when there are 2 seeds instead of 1.

Added vacuum chest to the area, it doesn't mess up the farmer, watched it work, so if there are any seeds in the vacuum chest, its the ones that didn't get picked up by the farmer.
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 31st December 2016 at 19:14.

Question I'm not whitelisted on AMP server

Oh, if you don't mind, could you add me to the whitelist on AMP server, please

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Are you sure Mystical Agriculture works with the AA farm? In the past it has always been a problem to automate those kinds of plants. The only reliable ways to do it so far have been a Computercraft Turtle and an Extra NCPs npc which we are currently using.

DOM can set up more NPCs if you need them. However I suggest we move the farming stuff to the farm. There are two large plots around the barn. One is for bees/trees, the other can be used for plant farming. Just ask Mupje about it or just set up a bunch of plots in a way that makes sense, I'm sure she won't mind
    I've watched the AA farmer operate with MA seeds just fine over the course of a day so that works. I wouldn't mind moving it but bear in mind I do need a lot more than one or two diamond crop seeds being grown. I need 59k diamond essence to get enough diamonds for a single reactor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Jiro, i watched the plants and a few times it picked the plant but did not pick the seeds up. a vacuum chest or 2 and some hoppers back to the planter may fix this? it may be from when there are 2 seeds instead of 1.

Added vacuum chest to the area, it doesn't mess up the farmer, watched it work, so if there are any seeds in the vacuum chest, its the ones that didn't get picked up by the farmer.
    I'm not sure what could be happening, but I know for a fact the machine processes the double seed yield crops. Must be some random moment not related to any particular event, but that's good that the vacuum chest combo works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    I've watched the AA farmer operate with MA seeds just fine over the course of a day so that works. I wouldn't mind moving it but bear in mind I do need a lot more than one or two diamond crop seeds being grown. I need 59k diamond essence to get enough diamonds for a single reactor.
    Can you use industrial diamonds? Possibly in combination with that fancy Mekanism device that apparently can do ore dict translation? Industrial diamonds are easy enough to mass produce.

The dictionary machine is very handy, set up a filter and it can change ore dictionary items to a certain kind, so if you need diamond and industrial diamonds have the same ore dictionary you make the filter output diamonds and when industrial diamonds are inserted they are changed to diamonds, it can handle 20 items per tick. So far it works with ingot and dusts, ie need io dust, set filter and any dust matching it changes, mek, ic2, forestry, etc.

Btw, jiro, checked out the farm, no plants, and 11 seeds in the chest, put them back into the farmer, maybe hook it up to the farmer with hopper pipe or hop/ender set up?

Checked Jiro's farm. 0 crops, 20 seeds in vacuum chest, 3x64+14 diam essence in farmer, + 4 fretilizer ess. Replanted, put essence to grid.

Anyone seen Bamboo Forest on te server? Spent few hours, no luck.